- warp zone. on level 1-2, you can take a moving platform too high(the top)jump off to the right then run across the top of the screen and you will see a room underneath you with 3 piranha plants.keep going it's fine.then some blaring word saying:welcome to the warp zone.go down the pipe with 2 above it to go to world 2, 3 to 3, 4 to 4.don' t try this on lost levels though,read the lost levels review to find out.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
the tanooki suit,frog suit,racoon suit and the invincible kuribo's shoe are the power ups.i know how to get the first warp whistle too.im not telling though. look up one of my cheat articles to find out.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Sunday, January 9, 2011
lost levels was released in Japan as mario bros. 2 and never released in Britain until mario all stars was released.its hard im on lvl 2. it saved wahey! it is nothing but mario bros with edited levels and there harder than they look. paratroopas on level 1,buzzy beetles on level 2,giant death leaps all the time, super jumps, and a shedload of piranha plants.also warp zones sometimes take you back a world sometimes.brutal.
|this game is hard i cant do it|
it is harder than mario bros definitely. let me get back to trying to get to level 3...
i am into warhammer 40,000 too.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
- rubbish picture i know but i cant find anything better.this either:
- makes mario bigger
- makes mario small
- makes mario huge
- gives mario an extra life
- makes Mario bounce around like an idiot buneary
- makes mario a boo
- makes mario a bee
- makes mario a rock
- kills mario
- and does the same to luigi