Sunday, February 20, 2011

my realspace raid

my dark eldar have been ambushing some of my men.here are some pics of their most successful raid to date.


da boyz get a thrashin by da dark eldar kabalite warriors.


this tau warrior thinks he can scale the walls of the bastion to avoid the kabalite threat.
a space marine is thrown off the bastion  by the deadly incubi klaives.
the incubi man the turret
did you crash the vindicator again?
run for your lives!






acknowledgements
thank you to my good friends who made this all possible.thank you dad for lending me the fences and painting and building the bastion. thanks to jes goodwin for designing these awesome dark eldar models and everyone who helped him.thanks to the games workshop people for doing these models and selling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment